After the 1:1s tool has been enabled for your organization by your admin, managers can select to turn on 1:1s for their direct reports. To turn on a 1:1 relationship for your direct report, please refer to the following steps:
- Navigate 1:1s.
- Click on the + sign to create a new meeting, or create a Suggested 1:1 by clicking Set up 1:1.
- (Optional) Connect to your Google or Outlook Calendar. Otherwise, manually set a cadence you wish to meet.
- Adjust 1:1 settings:
- Select a Frequency.
- Enter the date for the Next meeting.
- Enter a Time and Time zone for your meeting cadence.
- (Optional) Add a 1:1 template applied to all future 1:1s.
- (Optional) Toggle on Talking points from previous meeting to have unchecked talking points show up in the next meeting.
- (Optional) Toggle on Action items to capture and assign action items during a 1:1.
- Toggle the On switch at the bottom of the pop-up and Save.
To disable or turn off a 1:1, see Disable a 1:1 Relationship.