The Lattice Outlook integration will update Lattice when rescheduling your 1:1 event within Outlook Calendar and automatically schedule the next 1:1. Changes will be displayed in Lattice in about 5 minutes.
Note: The Outlook integration is a one-way integration with Lattice. Lattice will use Outlook as the source of truth for 1:1 scheduling but will not add notes or create an event within Outlook.
Setting up your event in Outlook
The following criteria for your event must be met for successful integration:
- The Outlook account must be hosted on Microsoft servers and not self-hosted.
- The Outlook account must be integrated using the Microsoft web login, not the desktop version.
- In Outlook, the 1:1 event must be recurring, unending, and already existing within your calendar.
- The Outlook event must be scheduled no more than four months into the future to prevent disconnection.
- Lattice's calendar integration doesn't support calendar events created by third-party applications such as Clockwise and Reclaim.ai.
If you encounter issues connecting the Outlook integration, please read Troubleshoot Your Calendar Integration for possible solutions.
Integrate with Outlook
- Navigate to your 1:1 relationship:
- If you are creating this 1:1 relationship for the first time: Navigate to Home > Add 1:1 > Connect to an existing calendar event.
- If you already have a 1:1 relationship in Lattice: Navigate to Home. Select the participant's name to open the agenda and select Settings > Connect to an existing calendar event.
- Under Connect to an existing calendar, select Outlook - You may be asked to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Click Yes to authorize the Lattice integration.
- Select the calendar that manages the event you want to integrate and click Select calendar.
- Select the recurring event that will sync to your 1:1 and click Select event.
Change the time of your 1:1s
Once you have synced your Outlook calendar with Lattice, every time you change the event, Lattice will be automatically updated.
Once your 1:1 has passed on your calendar, Lattice will automatically schedule the next 1:1 for the following week. If you missed this 1:1 meeting, update the meeting time in Outlook to the new correct time for your make-up meeting.