Managers can add a direct report's update response to the 1:1 agenda for discussion.
Add an update from the 1:1 agenda
- Navigate to People > My team > 1:1s.
- Select the 1:1 relationship.
- Within the agenda, select Add conversation starter > Updates responses.
- Select the desired update response.
- To add a response from the most recent update, select the update response from the dropdown menu.
- To add a response from an older update, select View all Updates > select the Update date > Click Add to agenda with [direct report].
Add an update from the Update tool
- Navigate to the People page.
- Under the My team section, click on the name of the direct report to enter their profile.
- Navigate to the Updates tab and select the desired update.
- Hover your cursor over a comment you'd like to add to a 1:1 and select the chat bubble icon that appears to add the question to your 1:1.
Update talking point behaviors
- Update talking points can only be deleted from the agenda by the person who added them.
- If an update answer is edited, that edit will be reflected in the 1:1 with (edited) appearing after the update talking point.
- If you try to delete an update containing a question that has been added as a talking point, Lattice will:
- If the 1:1 is in the past: warn you that the update is linked to a talking point, and it will impact 1:1 history when deleted (and then remove the talking point from the historic 1:1 upon deletion)
- If the 1:1 added is in the future: the update talking point will be removed without a warning message