Post-review 1:1s enable managers to facilitate productive and meaningful conversations about performance with their direct reports. If your account admin has activated 1:1 company templates, managers can apply a post-review template to make these conversations more impactful.
As a manager, there are two ways to plan a post-review 1:1:
Before you start
- Ensure you have already set up a 1:1 relationship with your direct report before applying a 1:1 template.
- Managers can only apply post-review templates. Unlike agenda templates, 1:1 post-review templates are not recurring. However, adding a post-review template will not override any recurring talking points.
Create a post-review 1:1 from the Reviews tool
- Within the review cycle, navigate to Team > Share results.
- Select the name of the direct report to enter their web review packet.
- Within the blue banner labeled Next steps after sharing [Direct Report]'s review packet, select Plan 1:1.
- Within the templates banner, select the desired post-review template by selecting Apply.
Create a post-review 1:1 from the 1:1s tool
- Navigate to People > My team > 1:1s.
- Select the desired 1:1 relationship.
- Within the 1:1 agenda, select Add a conversation starter > 1:1 templates to open the template library.
- Navigate to the desired template and select Apply.
- Customize the agenda by adding or removing talking points and action items.