- Can I assign a user admin access over only integrations?
- How do I designate someone permission to set up Single Sign On (SSO)?
You can designate an IT admin in Lattice. An IT admin is a user who has permission to set up and manage integrations and/or SSO for their org.
Make a user an IT admin
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > People > Permissions.
- Enter the Custom roles tab.
- Click Create custom role.
- Enter the custom role's Role name.
- Add the Role members that will be given the additional permissions.
- Under the Global permissions section, click on the checkmark next to Integrations.
- Select Create role.
What visibility does an IT admin have?
IT admins have visibility into integrations and SSO only. They do not have visibility into tools outside of setting up the integration and establishing SSO. They will be given an "Admin" page, but they only see a section for Integrations and SSO.