Custom role reviews permissions allow admins to give specific employees admin-like access to the 1:1s tool.
There are two types of permissions an admin can set for custom role owners:
- Global: Permission will apply to all users
- Targeted: Permissions only apply to the subset of employees that the admin has selected for the role owner. The role member(s) will not have access to the private information of other employees that fall outside of this subset. The role member will have access to view and edit Admin-only attributes for employees in the targeted group.
Learn how to configure custom role admin permissions in Set Up Custom Role Admin Permissions.
The Global permission allows custom role owners to manage 1:1s for all users.
Manage company settings and see auditing logs
The global Manage company settings and see auditing logs permissions allow custom role owners to customize 1:1 settings and view reporting for the entire company.
- Enable 1:1s for your Company
- Set Company Recurring Talking Points for 1:1s
- Create a 1:1 Template for your Company
- View 1:1s Audit Log
The targeted Manage 1:1s permission allows custom role owners to manage 1:1s for their target group.
Custom role owner view
The custom role owner will have an admin page they can access by clicking Switch to admin. They will have access to the 1:1s Adoption page and 1:1s log within the admin page. Role owners will only have visibility to their target group's analytics. Learn more in Understand 1:1 Analytics as an Admin.