Admins can create non-recurring 1:1 templates for managers at their company to apply to any of their 1:1s.
Before you start
- Company 1:1 templates cannot be used as recurring agenda templates. To create recurring talking points, follow the steps in How to Create Company-Wide Recurring Talking Points for 1:1s.
- Managers and employees cannot create their own non-recurring templates.
- If Grow is enabled, admins will have the option to enable Grow development 1:1 templates.
Create a company 1:1 template
- Navigate to Admin > 1:1s > Settings.
- Under Company 1:1 templates, select Create template.
- Give the agenda template a name and an optional description.
- (Optional) Select a category.
- Add talking points and optional action items within your template.
- Select Save.
Note: If Grow is enabled, selecting the Career Development template will make the template available to managers when planning development 1:1s with their direct reports.
Next, learn how managers can apply the templates to their 1:1s.