Admins can edit non-recurring company 1:1 templates for managers at their company to apply to any of their 1:1s. Changes made to company 1:1 templates will impact future uses of the template.
Before you start
- Company 1:1 templates cannot be used as recurring agenda templates. To create recurring talking points, follow the steps in Create Company-Wide Recurring Talking Points for 1:1s.
- Managers and employees cannot create their own non-recurring templates.
- Grow development 1:1 templates cannot be edited. However, development templates can be duplicated, edited, and then published.
Edit a company 1:1 template
- Navigate to Admin > 1:1s > Settings.
- Under Company 1:1 templates, select the ellipsis (...) > Edit next to the desired template.
- Make the desired changes.
- Select Save.
Company talking points
Company talking points cannot be edited once they are saved.
To remove a talking point, you must delete the original and create a new one. This will delete the old talking point from all future 1:1s.
- The 1:1 is in the past
- The body is different
- The talking point was marked completed
- The talking point has comments associated with it