Recurring company-wide talking points create consistency, alignment, and transparency between employees and managers during 1:1s. Admins can enable and create company talking points that will appear for every manager/employee 1:1 meeting.
Before you start
- Company talking points will populate into active meetings between managers and direct reports. These talking points will only populate in meetings between a manager and their direct report.
- Company talking points will appear in meetings when added in real time. If employees interact with company talking points in any way (clicking, adding text, etc.), and then an admin later removes the talking points, they will remain in that individual meeting.
- Only the manager in the relationship can remove company talking points.
Create company recurring talking points
To set up company-wide talking points, please refer to these steps:
- Admin > 1:1s > Settings.
- Under Recurring talking points (company default), click + Add talking point and add your text.
- Click the Enter key to save.
- Click Save at the top of the page.