Automated rules allow admins to automatically create one-time or recurring review cycles for their employees based on employee start date. Admins can edit a review cycle created by an automated rule once created.
Learn how to edit the automated rule in Edit an Automated Rule.
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Performance reviews > Automated Rules.
- Select to enter the desired automated rule.
- Select to enter the desired review cycle within the rule.
- Click Edit review cycle in the top right corner.
Edit options available
- Rule name: Edit the automated rule name
- Add or remove the manager summary
- Update the manager sequence
- Update the review visibility for managers
- Update whether managers can end the review cycle
- Update who can nominate peers for peer selection and advance peer settings
- Update the deliverables for review directions
- Templates: Switch or edit review templates
Edit options unavailable
- Cadence: Edit from a one time cadence to repeating and vice versa
- Reviewees: Update rule to include All employees vs. Specific employees
- Review directions: Add or remove review directions
- Schedule: Update the schedule to Manual or Automatic
- Notification: Edit the launch notification