Set up your automated rule to launch reviews automatically
Configuring automated rules to auto-launch reviews allows cycles to proceed on the preset timeline.
Before you start
- When automated rules are set to auto-launch, reviews are generated 7 days before the start date of the review cycle. If the employee's start date is less than 7 days before the automated rule is set to trigger, the review will not be created.
- Reminders to complete the review will be sent to reviewees 2 days before the review cycle ends.
- Lattice will look to the admin's browser's timezone to establish when the events on a timeline sequence occur. Lattice does not consider the admin's profile time zone or the company's default timezone.
- For more information on creating automated review cycle rules, read:
Enable automatic automated rules
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Performance reviews.
- Enter the Automated rules tab.
- Select an existing rule or click Create automated rule to create.
- Within the Schedule section, select Automatic.
- Enter your desired Launch times and Timelines, and compose your notification(s).
- Click Save & Continue to continue creating the automated rule.