How to give feedback with the Lattice Feedback Tool
Feedback makes it easy to give, receive and store feedback for future reference. Users can select up to ten people to provide public feedback to at one time.
- Navigate to Home > Give and request feedback -OR- People > My team > Feedback.
- Within the Feedback tool, navigate to the Give feedback tab.
- Under Who's the feedback about?, add the name of the feedback recipient(s).
- Choose your share settings.
- Manager only: feedback is private and will go directly to an employee's manager
- Public: feedback is visible to everyone
- Private: feedback is visible to only the recipient
- Private + manager: feedback is only visible to the recipient and their manager
- Under What's your feedback?, write your feedback message in the text box.
- (Optional) If your admin has set up company values, you can associate a value to the feedback before submitting the feedback under Which values did they embody?
Note: Your visibility share settings may differ depending on your admin's feedback settings.