Lattice allows you to request feedback for yourself or your direct report from clients, partners, and associates you collaborate with outside your organization.
Note: Admins need to enable external feedback functionality via their Feedback settings. Learn more about Enable or Disable External Feedback Requests.
Request external feedback
- Navigate to Home > Give and request feedback.
Navigate to Feedback > Give feedback > Request feedback.
- The Feedback modal will appear –– Enter the Request feedback tab.
- Under Who do you want to ask for feedback?, type the email address of the person you wish to receive feedback from.
- Under Who's the feedback about?, type the name of the employee who the feedback is about. Lattice will give you the choice of selecting yourself or a direct report. If the employee does not appear in the dropdown, type their name in the field and select.
Under What feedback do you want from __?, include a description of what you want the feedback to be about.
(Optional) Under Feedback prompts, add a common feedback question to your request.
- There is no limit to the number of prompts added.
- Prompts can be edited once they have been added to the text box.
- Get sharable link and send it to the person to give external feedback.
Note: Feedback requests do not include a public visibility option. Requests for indirect reports can only be set to Private + manager, while requests for all other employees will have the option to be set to Private + manager and Manager Only.
Once the receiver can access the private link, clicking on it will take them to a standalone Lattice page to write and send their feedback.
The feedback page includes:
- The name of the person the feedback is about
- The description of the feedback request
- The visibility option selected when creating the private link