Employees can give feedback only visible to the recipient or their manager. Feedback visibility options may differ based on your company's Feedback settings set by the account admin.
- Navigate to the Feedback tool using one of the following options:
- Navigate to Home > Give and request feedback.
- Navigate to Feedback > Give feedback.
- The Feedback modal will appear. Enter the Give Feedback tab.
- Add the recipient's name, and include a feedback description. Learn more about how to Use the Feedback Tool.
- Select the visibility option for the feedback.
- Private: Only the recipient will be able to see the feedback
- Private + manager: Only the recipient and their manager will be able to see the feedback
- Manager only: Only the recipient's manager will be able to see the feedback
Once feedback is submitted, the recipient and/or their manager will receive an email notification letting them know. The receiver will be able to view the visibility of the feedback within Lattice.