A simple way to locate and delete your pending feedback requests in Lattice
You may want to delete a feedback request that you previously submitted. As long as the request has not been answered, you can follow the steps below to delete pending feedback requests.
Before you start
When you initially request feedback from someone, they will receive an email asking them to submit feedback. However, when you cancel or delete pending requests, that person will not receive a notification.
Delete a pending request
- On your Home page, select People.
- Navigate to your employee profile.
- Click on Feedback from the Performance toolkit and select Pending requests.
- Find the relevant request and click Delete request.
- The system will then prompt you to confirm and Delete.