When integrated with ADP, admins must follow the steps below to deactivate a user.
- Ensure the user is marked as Terminated first in ADP, otherwise the deactivation may be overridden upon the next sync.
- Navigate to Admin > People > Employees.
- Select Export CSV.
- Within the CSV download, find the user you wish to deactivate and change their Status Column from Active to Terminated.
- Save your file.
- Reupload the CSV by navigating to People > Employees > Add Employees > Upload CSV.
- Within the upload modal, select Skip this step > Upload CSV.
- Select your file and click Close once the download is complete.