How to add a talking point to multiple 1:1 meetings.
As a manager, you can add talking points to the agendas of multiple meetings at once. This allows you to efficiently plan your 1:1s and is a great way to ensure you're touching base with each of your direct reports about any team-wide projects or initiatives.
Before you start
This feature only allows you to add non-recurring talking points. For information on adding recurring talking points, check out Setting Agenda Templates in 1:1s as a Manager.
Add talking points to multiple 1:1s
- On your Home page, select Plan 1:1s.
- Navigate to My team > 1:1s or go to the 1:1s tab
- Select the + sign, then select Add talking point.
- A popup will appear –– Under What do you want to talk about? add one or more talking points.
- Under Who do you want to discuss it with? select the 1:1 relationships to which you would like to add the talking points.
- Select Add talking points –– A confirmation notification that they were successfully added.