How to set up a 1:1 with someone other than your direct manager
Employees can create a 1:1 with all Lattice users. Non-manager 1:1 relationships are a way to keep up with a mentorship, stay on top of projects, and check in on employee feedback.
Note: Managers cannot access your 1:1 meetings with other participants. Admins can view non-manager relationships from within the 1:1s Log page.
- Enter 1:1s using one of the two options:
- Navigate to Home > Plan 1:1s.
- Navigate to 1:1s.
- Bring up the 1:1 modal using one of the following options:
- Click + New .
- Managers only: Select + New > New 1:1.
- Under Who is your 1:1 with?, enter and select the participant's name.
- Select the meeting time manually or through the calendar integration:
- Optional settings:
- Set recurring talking points in your 1:1 by creating or assigning an agenda template.
- Toggle on Talking points from previous meeting to allow talking points that were not checked off in a previous agenda to be added to the current agenda.
- Toggle on Action items to allow the creation and assignment of action items in an agenda.
- Click Save.
Next, learn how to Use 1:1 Agendas as a Direct Report.