The Lattice Google Calendar integration will automatically update Lattice when rescheduling your 1:1 event within Google Calendar. Lattice will automatically schedule the next 1:1 for the next scheduled meeting.
Before you start
- The Google integration is a one-way integration with Lattice. Lattice will use Google as the source of truth for 1:1 scheduling but will not add notes or create an event within Google.
- Dates and times will update in Lattice if the change is made at least 10 minutes before the time the original 1:1 is scheduled to take place.
- Calendar changes can take up to 1 hour to display changes in Lattice.
- If you encounter issues trying to connect the Google integration, please read Troubleshooting Your Calendar Integration for possible solutions.
- The following criteria must be met for successful integration:
- In Google Calendar, the 1:1 event must be set to recurring and unending and already exist within your calendar.
- The Google Calendar event must be scheduled no more than four months into the future to prevent disconnection.
- Lattice's calendar integration does not support calendar events created by third-party applications such as Clockwise and Reclaim.ai.
Integrate with Google Calendar
- Navigate to your 1:1 relationship:
- If you are creating this 1:1 relationship for the first time: Navigate to Home > Plan 1:1s. Select the plus sign (+) > Set up new 1:1 > Connect to an existing calendar event.
- If you already have a 1:1 relationship in Lattice: Navigate to Home > Plan 1:1s. Select the participant's name to open the agenda and select Settings > Connect to an existing calendar event.
- Under Connect to an existing calendar, select Google Calendar - You may be asked to sign in to your Google account.
- Select Allow to authorize the Lattice integration.
- Select the calendar that manages the event you want to integrate and click Select calendar.
- Select the existing recurring event that will sync to your 1:1 and click Select event.
To cancel integrated 1:1s, you will need to delete the event in your Google Calendar. If both parties just responded 'No' to the invitation, the 1:1 will stay as it is in Lattice.
Next, learn how to disconnect your calendar from your 1:1.