The Lattice Google Calendar integration will update Lattice when rescheduling your 1:1 event within Google Calendar. Lattice will automatically schedule the next 1:1 for the next scheduled meeting.
Before you start
- The Google integration is a one-way integration with Lattice. Lattice will use Google as the source of truth for 1:1 scheduling but will not add notes or create an event within Google.
- Dates and times will update in Lattice if the change is made at least 10 minutes before the original 1:1 is scheduled.
- Calendar changes can take up to 1 hour to display changes in Lattice.
- If you encounter issues trying to connect the Google integration, read Troubleshooting Your Calendar Integration for possible solutions.
Setting up your event in Google Calendar
The following criteria for your event must be met for successful integration:
- In Google Calendar, the 1:1 event must be set to recurring and unending and already exist within your calendar.
- The Google Calendar event must be scheduled no more than four months into the future to prevent disconnection.
- Lattice's calendar integration does not support calendar events created by third-party applications such as Clockwise and Reclaim.ai.
Integrate with Google Calendar
- Navigate to your 1:1 relationship:
- If you are creating this 1:1 relationship for the first time: Navigate to Home > Plan 1:1s. Select + New > New 1:1 > Connect to an existing calendar event.
- If you already have a 1:1 relationship in Lattice: Navigate to Home > Plan 1:1s. Select the participant's name to open the agenda and select Settings > Connect to an existing calendar event.
- Under Connect to an existing calendar, select Google Calendar - You may be asked to sign in to your Google account.
- Click Allow to authorize the Lattice integration.
- Select the calendar that manages the event you want to integrate and click Select calendar.
- Select the recurring event that will sync to your 1:1 and click Select event.
Next, learn how to disconnect your calendar from your 1:1.