Prepare for your 1:1 meetings by adding talking points with the Slack integration
Employees can use the Lattice Slack app to add talking points directly fro Slack, and prepare for meetings as conversations arise in Slack without navigating to Lattice.
Add 1:1 talking points
The Lattice Slack app allows you to add conversations from any channel or direct message directly to your 1:1 agenda as a talking point.
Note the following when adding talking points from Slack:
- You can add any message to a 1:1 agenda, no matter the sender
- You can only add talking points to agendas where a relationship already exists
- Hyperlinks in Slack will appear as the full link URL in your agenda
Option 1: Add talking points via the Lattice app
- Start a direct message with the Lattice app.
- Send the phrase Talking Point to access the 1:1 functionality (or Help for a list of all Lattice actions).
- Select New 1:1 talking point.
- Under What do you want to talk about?, add your talking point and select which 1:1 agenda to apply it to.
Option 2: Add talking points via message action in any Slack channel or direct message
- In Slack, select the ellipsis (...) to the right of the message you wish to include as a talking point.
- Select Add as 1:1 talking point in Lattice (you may need to first select More Message Shortcuts... if your workspace has multiple integrations).
- Under What do you want to talk about?, add your talking point and select which 1:1 to apply it to.