The 1:1s tool allows employees to collaborate on a shared agenda for in-person meetings. Both managers and employees can set up a 1:1 relationship for the direct report/manager relationship.
For 1:1 best practices, read How Employees Can Prepare for a One-on-One Meeting with Their Manager.
Note: The 1:1 tool must be enabled before you can set up a meeting. Reach out to your Lattice admin to enable 1:1s if you are unable to follow the steps below.
- Enter 1:1s using one of the two options:
- Navigate to Home > Plan 1:1s.
- Navigate to 1:1s.
- Bring up the 1:1 modal using one of the following options:
- Click + New > New 1:1.
- Turn on a suggested meeting by clicking Set up 1:1 next to your manager's name.
- Within the modal, toggle 1:1s ON.
- Under Who is your 1:1 with?, search and select your manager's name.
- Select the meeting time manually or through the calendar integration:
- Optional settings:
- Set recurring talking points in your 1:1 by creating or assigning an agenda template.
- Toggle on Talking points from previous meeting to allow talking points that were not checked off in a previous agenda to be added to the current agenda.
- Toggle on Action items to allow the creation and assignment of action items in an agenda.
- Click Save.