An admin can give any user the ability to create and manage surveys, results, and action plans via the Engagement custom role global permission.
This role allows users to:
- Create engagement surveys
- Manage surveys
- View and manage results
- Create and manage action plans
- View survey templates
- Create and manage questions
- Create and manage themes
Configure a custom role
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > People > Permissions.
- Enter the Custom roles tab.
- Click Create custom role.
- Enter the custom role's Role name.
- Add the Role members that will be given the additional permissions.
- Under the Global permissions section, click on the checkmark next to Manage engagement.
- Select Create role.