Once an exit survey has started receiving employee responses, survey admins can begin to navigate through and analyze exit participation reporting.
To access participation reporting, navigate to Admin > Engagement > Surveys > Click on the Exit survey > Participation.
To filter participation reporting by time, click the blue date and select a time period from the dropdown.
The Participation page measures three different metrics for the exit surveys:
- Employees surveyed: The total number of employees that were sent a survey within the time period
- Participation rate: The number of employees who submitted the survey over the total number of employees who received the survey
- Completion rate: The average percent of the survey that participants complete when submitting a survey
The Participants table
The Participants table includes three views that lists all employees who have received the exit survey:
- Departments: View survey progress for all respondents in a given department
- Managers: View survey progress for all respondents of a given manager
- Respondents: View survey progress for all individual survey participants
Within the table you can view:
- Name: The name of the employee surveyed
- Department: The department the employee surveyed is assigned to
- Progress: Number or surveys submitted out of total surveys sent
- Send date: The date the survey was sent to the employee
- Survey status: The completed by or expiration date of the survey
- View responses: Click to view the responses submitted by the employee
Note: Employees will not be able to submit surveys once a survey expires.
Export participation data
The Participation page allows you to export the following as a CSV:
- Survey participation: Includes participants, department, manager, total completed, total survey participants, and percentage completed
- Fields at launch: Includes values for name, manager, department, start date, title, and all custom fields captured at the time the survey was launched
Next, send reminders to all respondents who haven't completed a survey.