Exit Surveys allow admins to gather key feedback from employees exiting the company to identify and address aspects of work-life that lead to employee attrition. Once a survey has received employee responses, survey admins can begin navigating through and analyzing exit survey reporting.
Before you start
- Due to the sensitivity of responses, only survey admins can access reporting for exit surveys. Survey admins will need to be added to individual surveys via Setup.
- For a detailed walkthrough of how Lattice calculates survey scores, read How We Calculate Scores in Surveys.
This article covers the following topics:
Once an exit survey has received employee responses, survey admins can begin navigating through and analyzing exit participation reporting.
To access participation reporting, navigate to Admin > Engagement > Surveys > Exit survey > View results > Participation.
Learn more in View Exit Survey Participation.
Navigate to Admin > Engagement > Surveys > Exit survey > View results > Results.
The Results page groups data by Send date and will automatically default to the latest quarter in the view.
On the Results page, you will be able to view the following:
- The Employees surveyed date and field filters
- Overall score
- Overall participation rate
- List of themes surveyed, along with their participation rate and overall scores
- List of questions surveyed, along with their participation rate and overall scores
- List of respondents who have submitted responses along with their submission date, comments, and overall scores
- Comment filters
Within the Respondents list on the Participation page, select an individual to view their responses and comments to the exit survey.
Within the respondent's page, you can view the following:
- Survey themes and associated questions
- The individual's response to each question
- Comment responses
- Whether the user skipped a question
The Heatmap view compares different groups against each other across multiple questions or themes. It provides the most data in a single visualization. You can apply filters to cut your data further to compare specific employee groupings.
Note: Multiple choice questions do not count towards the heatmap view.
Adjust how your information is being presented by selecting Group by and choosing one of the following options:
- Performance review questions
- Custom fields