Sometimes to best troubleshoot an issue, a Lattice employee may need to log into your account. To best protect your information and privacy, we require your approval to log into your account by enabling support impersonation.
Enable support impersonation
- Navigate to your profile icon at the bottom of the navigation bar.
- Select Manage settings.
- Navigate to Impersonation.
- Toggle on Enable Impersonation.
- Select the desired timeframe for access. Note: You can choose the Custom option to input a timeframe for up to 90 days.
- Select Save.
- Reach out to the Lattice employee to confirm impersonation has been enabled.