Sometimes to best troubleshoot an issue, a Lattice employee may need to log into your account. To protect your information and privacy, we require your approval to log into your account by enabling support impersonation.
- Navigate to your profile icon at the bottom of the navigation bar.
- Select Manage settings.
- Navigate to Impersonation.
- Toggle on Enable Impersonation.
- Select the desired timeframe for access.
- Select Save.
- Reach out to the Lattice employee to confirm impersonation has been enabled.
Note: When selecting the desired timeframe for access, you can choose the Custom option to input a timeframe of up to 90 days.