Lattice org chart reviews are customizable and easy to create. Org chart reviews utilize the employee reporting structure to auto-assign self, upward, and manager reviews. A review direction indicates who will write those reviews for the reviewee.
Learn more in Create a Review Cycle.
Before you start
Managers will always participate in the review cycle via Downward reviews. Admins can choose the extent of the participation by selecting whether managers should only write a summary, complete a review template, or both.
Select review directions
1. Navigate to your review cycle.
2. Navigate to Setup > Review directions.
3. Under Downward reviews, choose whether managers only write a summary, only complete a review template, or complete both a review template and summary. Learn more in Downward Review Options for Managers.
4. Add additional review directions by selecting Add to review cycle under each direction,
- Self review: Reviewees will write their own self review.
- Upward review: Direct reports will write a review about their manager
- Peer review: The reviewees select teammates will each write a review for the reviewee