Admins can set employee visibility into their compensation change results. Final compensation changes can be shared with participating managers in Lattice after a cycle has ended. Recommenders will get view-only access to the compensation data of their reports.
Before you start
- Admins will be unable to share results until the compensation cycle ends.
- Once the compensation changes are shared, you cannot revoke visibility access; however, you can continue to make edits to compensation changes which will automatically be reflected in the manager's view.
- If your cycle includes multiple currencies, each employee will see their cycle results in their own local currency.
- Navigate to Admin > Compensation > Compensation Cycle.
- Select View results to enter the desired cycle.
- Enter the Share results tab.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Recommender first: Send statements to recommending managers first. The person assigned as Recommender in the cycle will be responsible for sharing with individual employees after reviewing. Admins can still share compensation statements with employees even if recommenders are given the ability to share.
- All employees: Send statements directly to recommending managers and individual employees receiving compensation changes.
- (Optional) Check Pay effective date and select a date to include the pay effective date in the statement.
- (Optional) Check Show the annualized amount for hourly employees to include hourly employees' annualized pay in the statement.
- (Optional) Check Show employee's comp band to include the employees' compensation band placement in the statement.
- (Optional) Check Show bonus plan target to include the original bonus plan target and the earned % calculation in the statement
(Optional) Add custom header text to the statement for each pay type by checking the checkbox for and adding a description for:
- Statement overview
- Salary description
- Bonus description
- Equity description
- Click Share.
Once results are shared, participants will receive an email with a sign-in link that will allow them view-only access to the share-out statement.
Manager visibility into compensation shareouts
As a Recommender
If the manager is a Recommender, they will see a page with all the employees they submitted recommendations for and the final results. Recommenders will not be able to see notes added by approvers.
If the manager was a part of the compensation as a participant, in addition to as a recommender, they will also see a tab to access their own personal results. This may or may not be empty depending on if their personal results have been shared with them or not.
As an Approver
Approvers will have access to the same views and sharing functionality that recommenders will have with an additional tab to view their organization.
Approvers will be able to view notes that were entered, but not from those that are above them in the approval chain. Approvers will not be able to preview letters or share them.
As a manager with no Role
If the direct manager was toggled off in the Roles page during compensation cycle setup and did not act as a Recommender, they will not receive visibility into their direct reports' compensation shareout statements. Instead, the person assigned as Recommender will be responsible for sharing compensation results.
Learn more in Share Finalized Compensation Results for your Direct Reports.