Employees can update their growth areas with the progress they have made. Growth area progress updates will be visible to managers in 1:1s and during review cycles.
Before you start
- One week before the due date, an automatic reminder will be sent to users to complete open action items via email, Slack, and/or Teams notification (based on notification preferences).
- There are no notifications tied to actions at this time.
- Navigate to the Grow page.
- Under Growth Areas, select the growth area you would like to update.
- Within the Progress section, check off any action items completed.
- Within the What updates would you like to share? text box, summarize the progress made towards the growth area.
- Click Post update.
To learn how to update your growth plan within a 1:1, check out Update Your Growth Areas within a 1:1.