Grow allows you to align on expectations and assigned competencies with your manager and identify areas of strength and opportunities. You and your manager can add comments to the competency that are visible to both. Once aligned, you can mark competencies as a strength or opportunity and create a growth area to track opportunities for growth.
Before you start
- You must be assigned a track before you can align competency expectations for that track
- You will not receive a notification if a manager adds a comment to your competency.
Align on competency expectations
- Navigate to Grow > View individual development plan.
- Under Expectations, select your current track. Note: If you do not have growth areas, you will automatically land on the Expectations page.
- Click Align on expectations.
- Using the left-hand Competencies navigation, select a competency.
- (Optional) To label the competency, click Label as and assign one of the following labels:
- No Label
- Under Align on Expectations, capture your thoughts as you align on expectations with your manager.
- Click Comment.
Note: Competency labels will be visible on the Expectations page.
Delete or edit a comment by clicking the ellipsis (...) next to the comment and selecting Edit comment or Delete comment.