Admins can assign and update tracks and levels in bulk via CSV.
Before you start
- Tracks will need to be created before you can assign levels using a CSV.
- There is no limit when adding employees to Grow tracks via CSV upload.
- The CSV upload will only assign employees to tracks that are not aligned with job architecture.
- For larger files that may take some time to upload, Lattice will show an In Progress status while the upload completes. You can leave the page and the upload will continue in the background. Once the upload completes, you will see an Added status.
Bulk assigning tracks and levels using a CSV
- Navigate to Admin > Grow > Settings > General.
- Under Bulk assign employees to tracks and levels via CSV, click Upload CSV.
- Download our pre-filled CSV template.
- Add the name of each employee's track and corresponding level.
- If you include an existing track name, Lattice will update the employee to be assigned to that track.
- If you leave a track field blank and the user is currently assigned to a track, then Lattice will unassign the user from their current track.
- Upload the CSV into Lattice and click Add to Lattice.
Once you have uploaded your CSV, confirm your changes under the Employees tab within the assigned track. Once the track is published, the employee can view their track and level from their Grow page.