How an admin can link Grow tracks through groups
With Track Groups, admins can organize and map out relationships between tracks so employees can see how different tracks are related. This way, a common pattern between tracks can be presented, especially those within the same department, and illuminate paths of mobility.
Before you start
Creating track groups
- Navigate to Admin > Grow > Tracks > Groups.
- In the top-right-hand corner, select Create track group.
- A modal will appear –– Under Track group name, name your track group.
- (Optional): Within the Tracks dropdown, you have the option to select the relevant tracks associated with this group. Note: Tracks already associated with a group will appear at the bottom. Their checkbox will be disabled, and the group name will be in parentheses.
- (Optional): Finally, you'll have the option to select departments that this group is connected to.
In the All Tracks tab, you'll see if a track has been linked to a group under the Track Group column.