Changing the Peer Selection settings post-launch
To edit any of the peer selection settings in an active cycle, follow the steps below!
Step 1: Click into the review cycle in question.
Step 2: Click into the "Settings" in the top right of the navigation bar.
Step 3: Make your edits!
Please note: you will not be able to change who selects peers in an active cycle.
You'll be able to make the following changes in the active cycle:
- Edit the limit of peer nominations
- Allow employees to nominate themselves to review others
- Allow employees to draft reviews while peer selection is active
- Allow employees to decline a peer review
- Allow peer reviewers to see the self-reviews of the people they are reviewing
To learn more about the edits, you can make post-launch, Editing the Settings of an Active Review Cycle.