Change which reviews are shared with the reviewee post-launch
Navigate to review cycle settings
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Auditing.
- Select and enter the desired review cycle.
- Select Edit review cycle.
- Navigate to Configuration and select the desired review cycle direction.
- Within the direction page, navigate to Deliverables.
- Make the desired edits.
- Select Save.
Editable fields for deliverables
Admins and review cycle admins can make the following changes in an active cycle:
- Editing if downward review templates and summary is shared
- Edit if upward reviews are shared with the direct report or manager with all names attached or anonymized
- Edit if peer reviews are shared with the direct report or manager with all names attached or anonymized