Admins can edit peer selection settings after a review has been published. Learn more about the edits post-launch in Editing the Settings of an Active Review Cycle.
Navigate to review cycle settings
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Performance reviews.
- Select and enter the desired review cycle.
- Select Edit review cycle.
- Navigate to Configuration > Peer review.
- Make the desired edits.
- Select Save.
Editable fields for peer selection
Admins and review cycle admins can make the following changes in an active cycle:
- Edit the limit of peer nominations
- Allow employees to nominate themselves to review others
- Allow employees to decline a peer review
- Allow peer reviewers to see the self-reviews of the people they are reviewing
- Edit the deliverables to update what will be shared with the reviewee in their review packet