If needed, admins can change a review template used in a review cycle.
Before you start
- Any drafted or submitted reviews will be deleted after switching the review template.
- After switching a review template, any previously submitted reviews will be reopened.
- Reviewers will receive a notification with an export of their submitted or draft responses to complete the review with the new template.
Switch review template
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Performance reviews.
- Select and enter the desired review cycle.
- Select Edit review cycle.
- Navigate to Configuration > All templates.
- Select the switch arrows icon.
- The Switch template modal will appear. Click Select template next to the desired template.
- Select Apply changes.
View previously submitted reviews for reviewers
Once you have switched a review template, submitted reviews will automatically be reopened. Reviewers will receive an email notification letting them know that there has been a change to the review cycle.
Reviewers will also receive an export of their submitted or drafted responses to refer to when completing their review in this updated review template.
You can find an example of that notification below:
You're receiving this message because you've already written reviews for the [review name]. The questions you were asked to fill out have been changed by your admin, so you will need to log back into Lattice to update your responses.
Don't worry! Attached is a CSV of your written responses to the original questions so you can refer to them as you complete the updated questionnaire.
Button: Write Reviews
Note: Notification text is included below for any notifications that are not customizable. For a visual example of how email notifications appear, see Lattice Email Notifications.
View previously submitted reviews for admins
To view the responses submitted with the original templates:
- Within the review cycle, select the ellipsis (...) > Audit log at the top right corner of the screen.
- The Audit log modal will appear. Select Download again next to the file of old responses.