What questions are asked in Lattice's manager effectiveness survey template?
The questions in this manager effectiveness survey were developed in partnership with the University of California, Berkeley Social Sciences Department. All questions are rated on a Likert scale (strongly disagree, disagree, neutral, agree, and strongly agree) unless otherwise noted.
What does the manager effectiveness survey measure?
1. I would recommend my manager to others. (Management)
2. My manager assigns stretch opportunities to help me develop in my career. (Management)
3. My manager communicates clear goals for our team. (Management)
4. My manager gives me actionable feedback on a regular basis. (Management)
5. My manager provides the autonomy I need to do my job. (Management)
6. My manager consistently shows consideration for me as a person. (Management)
7. My manager keeps the team focused on priorities, even when it's difficult. (Management)
8. My manager regularly shares relevant information from their manager and senior leadership. (Management)
9. My manager has had a meaningful discussion with me about my career development in the past six months. (Management)
10. My manager has the technical expertise required to effectively manage me. (Management)
11. The actions of my manager show they value the perspective I bring to the team, even if it is different from their own. (Management)
12. My manager makes tough decisions effectively. (Management)