Admins can limit the number of words employees can write for a given review response by setting a word count limit when creating a review cycle template. Reviewers will see the word count limit during review writing.
Before you start
- Word count limits can be added, updated, or removed for any template while in draft. The word count limit cannot be edited once the template has been used in an active or past review cycle.
- After using the template in a review cycle, you must duplicate and swap the review template to edit the word count. Learn more in Edit Review Word Count Limits.
Add word count to a template
- Create a review template.
- Select + Add word count limit and add the number of words you want to allow.
- Note: Word count limits must be at least one word long.
- Click Create or Update template.