Sync all your company's BambooHR employee information with Lattice
Using BambooHR as your HRIS, you can easily set up your organization in Lattice through our integration. To sync your Lattice account with BambooHR, you must be an admin in both Lattice and BambooHR.
What employee information will come over to Lattice from Bamboo? If synced, Lattice will pull the following information from Bamboo:
- Preferred Name
- Job Title
- Start Date
- Gender (not public to employees)
- Birthdate (not public to employees)
- External user ID (from the employee profile URL)
- Navigate to Admin > Settings > Platform > Integrations.
- Click on BambooHR.
- Enter the BambooHR subdomain. The subdomain is the first portion of the URL. For example, if your Bamboo URL were microsoft.bamboohr.com, you'd enter "microsoft."
- Select the country (US or UK) for your BambooHR instance.
- The country selector is meant to be if your BambooHR setup is based in the US or UK, rather than whether the imported employees are from the US or UK.
- You should choose UK if you have employees that follow data privacy laws under GDPR, if not, you can choose the US.
- Select the employee type to import. Learn more about employee types below.
- Click Connect.
Note: BambooHR may ask you to log in to begin syncing.
BambooHR has the option to:
- Auto-sync your employees nightly (this will happen at 12 am PST)
- Sync manually by clicking the blue Sync button
If you choose to auto-sync nightly, you will always have the option to sync manually during the day if needed. Changes will take effect in Lattice on the effective date of the change in BambooHR.
The Employee Type in Lattice corresponds to the Pay Type field in BambooHR. To bring employees into Lattice, you must set the Pay Types in the Compensation section on the employee's BambooHR profile.
Field Mapping from BambooHR to Lattice:
The Pay Type field in BambooHR has three options, "Salary", "Hourly", and "Commission Only".
- Typically "Commission Only" is used in BHR for Contractors and in Lattice customers would select "Part-Time" for employees with the "Commission Only" pay type.
- Do not select “Contractor [deprecated]” field in Lattice - this field is not in use any longer
After the first sync
Lattice will create a user for each user fitting your criteria with their set name, title, email, and manager.
Once you're ready, invite all users to Lattice via email by navigating to Admin > Organization > Directory > Created > Invite All Users.
The BambooHR import log
The import log contains information about each sync, including any errors that prevented the sync from occurring.
Learn more about the Import Log.