Custom role reviews permissions allow admins to give specific employees admin-like access to the Feedback tool.
Custom role Feedback permissions are employee specific. Permissions only apply to the subset of employees that the admin has selected for the role owner. The role member(s) will not have access to the private information of other employees that fall outside of this subset.
Learn how to configure custom role admin permissions in Set Up Custom Role Admin Permissions.
Employee specific permissions
The Employee specific permissions allow custom role owners to manage Feedback for a subset of employees.
View and create private feedback requests
The View and create private feedback requests permission allows the custom role owner access public and private feedback for their target group. The role owner will not have visibility into any notes to self.
- View public, private, and manager-only feedback
- Delete public, private, and manager-only feedback
- View and create private feedback requests for their target group
- Access to the Feedback Adoption page for their target group
- Access to the Feedback log for their target group
Custom role owner view
The custom role owner will have an admin page they can access by clicking Switch to admin. Within the admin page, they will only see the Feedback tool.