Lattice allows survey admins to collaborate and close the loop on employee feedback in Pulse with Anonymous Comment Replies. This feature enables your people team to dig into great ideas, learn more about employees' points of view, or address issues directly.
If you choose to turn on Anonymous Comment Replies…
- Don’t flip-flop (turn on and off) – either allow or don’t allow responses for a given survey. This could set confusing expectations for employees whether their comments will be replied to or not.
- Let employees know before the survey that specific people will be able to reply to comments and communicate that not every comment may receive a response.
- Explain to those who can reply to comments about how they fit into your overall engagement survey follow-up and action-taking process.
Before you start
Lattice recognizes that managers may feel obligated to take responsibility for replies which may not be feasible due to the continuous nature of Pulse surveys. Therefore, unlike Engagement surveys, only admins can reply to anonymous comments for Pulse surveys.
Anonymous replies can be enabled at any time, even after the survey has ended.
- Navigate to the Pulse survey Settings.
- Toggle on Anonymous comment replies.
- Continue through the Pulse setup, verify, and launch.
Next, learn How to Reply to Anonymous Comments as an Admin.