How to understand the activity within your goal cycle
Once a goal cycle has been launched, all admins can access a version of the Goals Explore page showing only the objectives and key results associated with that specific goal cycle.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigate to the Goal Cycle
- The Participation Page
- The Explore Page
Navigate to the goal cycle
- Navigate to Admin > Goals > Goal cycles.
- Enter the desired goal cycle by clicking its title.
The Participation page
On the Particpation page, you will see the following:
- Employees with goals: The percentage of employees that have created a goal and selected this goal cycle during the goal creation
- Objectives and key results: The percentage of objectives and key results for the group
- Goal updated: The percentage of goals within the group that have updated their goals
- Aligned to company (if cascade is on): The percentage of goals within the group that are directly aligned to the company goal
- Overdue goals: Goals that are still active after the due date of the goal cycle
Clicking through the different tabs of Departments, Managers, and Individuals allows you to audit your organization and see who uses the Goals tool successfully or who might need help getting their goals in Lattice.
The Explore page
On the Explore page, you will see:
- All goals created as a part of this cycle
- Goal owners
- Date of last goal update
- Goal status
- The ability to filter
- Goal context panel
Within the Explore page, you can filter as needed to dive deeper into specific objectives or key results. This will allow you to drill into each department, manager, or individual to see their goals.
When you click on the name of the goal, a context panel will appear with additional information about the objective or key result, including the progress.