Before you launch a survey, Lattice will ask you to complete a data check to ensure that you are receiving the most accurate Survey results and not missing any crucial data. Fields are used to segment your survey results based on employee data as it exists at the time of launch. The data check notifies you of any missing fields.
Before you start
- For deactivated users: If employees were active at the time of creation (not publishing) and then were deactivated, they will continue to appear in the data check if they originally were missing fields.
- Archived employees will not be sent a survey.
Using the survey data check
- After you've set up your survey, but before you verify and launch your Survey, you will be brought to the Data Check step. Fields that are not complete will be highlighted to go back into and fix before launching the survey.
- Note: You do not need to fix a field before launching your survey. This is only to remind you that a certain attribute is missing.
- Click into each of the fields that are missing a value and click Manage People.
- From your employee list, click into the employee's profile that contains the error and enter the field that is missing. Alternatively, you can mass export a CSV and complete the missing information in bulk.
- Go back to the survey, confirm that all fields are complete, and then verify and launch your survey.