While all users can edit their profile picture, full name, preferred name, phone number, time zone, and password, only admins can change a user's email address, job title, birth date, start date, gender, and department. Admins can make these edits by CSV or editing an employee's profile directly.
Before you start
- Changing an email address must be done manually in Lattice for each employee (not in a CSV). Making this change in a CSV will result in brand new accounts once uploaded.
- When updating the birth date within the profile, the format is MMM dd, YYYY, so March 23, 1970, would need to be typed as Mar 23, 1970.
- Name, Preferred Name, and Job Title are all required fields.
Edit an employee's profile
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > People > Employees.
- Search and find the employee within the employee list.
- Within the employee row, click ellipsis (...) > Edit profile.
- Make the desired edits to the following fields:
- Preferred full name
- Preferred display name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Job title
- Start date
- Time zone
- Job architecture fields
- Demographic attribute
- Custom attributes
- Click Save.