Admins can invite new members to Lattice manually via email address.
Note: Manually adding users by email will invite them to join Lattice immediately. This is different than uploading a CSV or integrating your HRIS, which forces you to send an invite after creating their profiles.
Invite employees manually
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > People > Employees.
- Click Add employees > Invite members by email.
- Within the Invite your team modal, type the email address of the new Lattice user.
- (Optional) Invite additional users by clicking Add another and adding their email addresses.
- Click Invite [number] person.
The Invitation Email
Invited users will receive an email with the subject line "Your Lattice invite has arrived!" In the example below, "Degree International" is the name of the Lattice domain.