How to bulk invite users to Lattice
As an admin, you may want to bulk invite some but not all of your employees into Lattice. You can upload a list of select employees' email addresses to send invites to your desired group.
Before you start
- To invite a specific group of employees, create a CSV without headers that contains the email addresses of the users to invite.
- This article walks through inviting groups if auto-invite has not been enabled by a Lattice employee. Once auto-invite has been enabled, employees will automatically be invited to Lattice once added.
- The emails of employees in the file must match exactly to their Lattice email, including capitalization.
Invite your organization via CSV
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > People > Employees.
- Navigate to the Invited or Created tab.
- Within the yellow banner at the top of the page, click Invite select users via CSV.
- Click Upload CSV file and add your CSV.
- Click Finish.
Note: Lattice will notify you if an employee already accepted their invite or if there are any unrecognizable email addresses (not created, invited, active, or deactivated users).