While all users can edit their profile picture, full name, preferred name, phone number, time zone, and password, only admins can change a user's email address, job title, birth date, start date, gender, and department. Admins can make these edits by CSV or editing an employee's profile directly.
Learn how to edit your own profile in Edit Your Lattice Profile.
Before you start
- Changing an email address must be done manually in Lattice for each employee (not in a CSV).
- Making this change in a CSV will result in brand new accounts once uploaded.
- When updating the birth date within the profile, the format is MMM dd, YYYY, so March 23, 1970, would need to be typed as Mar 23, 1970.
- Name, Preferred Name, and Job Title are all required fields.
Edit an employee's profile
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > People > Employees.
- Search and find the employee within the employee list.
- Within the employee row, click ellipsis (...) > Edit profile.
- Make the desired edits to the following fields:
- Preferred full name
- Preferred display name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Job title
- Start date
- Time zone
- Job architecture fields
- Demographic attribute
- Custom attributes
- Click Save.