Within an engagement survey, you can filter results by different attributes. From here, save the view so you can come back and reference the set of filtered responses.
- Navigate to Admin > Engagement > Surveys > Results.
- Add or remove the desired filters using the Filters responses dropdown menu.
- Select Save view.
- Customize the saved view:
- Give your view a name.
- Enable or disable filtering for anyone who has access to the saved view.
- Show or hide comments for anyone who has access to the saved view.
- (Optional) Share access with users added.
- Click Save view.
Once you have created your view, you can access it by clicking Manage views. Learn how to compare saved view analytics with benchmarking or previous surveys in Understand Survey Analytics.