The LivingHR Change Management survey template measures:
- Reinforcing Desired Behaviors
- Building Trust
- Building Connection
- Establishing Consistency
- Facilitating Understanding and Buy-in]
- Generating Loyalty
Themes & questions
Theme: Reinforcing Desired Behaviors
- My organization makes changes at a reasonable frequency.
- My organization communicates upcoming changes clearly.
- I understand how this change positively aligns and supports the company goals.
Theme: Building Trust
- My organization is proactive in communicating upcoming change.
- My organization is transparent about why change is occurring and/or needed.
Theme: Building Connection
- My organization explains how the change will impact me.
- My organization provides support and resources to help me navigate change.
Theme: Establishing Consistency
- My organization communicates change in a way that supports our culture and values.
- My organization has the necessary tools and resources to implement the change.
Theme: Facilitating Understanding and Buy-in
- My organization provides opportunities for me to ask questions and raise concerns about change.
- My organization asked for input from the people impacted by this change, and explained how that input was used in making decisions.
Theme: Generating Loyalty
- My manager creates a safe environment for discussion about change
- My manager provided support and guidance through this change.
- My manager was well-informed and a good resource to go to if I had questions about this change.