Lattice allows admins to request feedback for anyone in the company, ensuring administrators can inquire about any specific employee's performance.
This article contains the following topics:
Request feedback as an admin
- Navigate to your Home > Give and request feedback. –OR– Navigate to Feedback > Give feedback > Request feedback.
- The Feedback modal will appear –– Enter the Request feedback tab.
- Under Who do you want to ask for feedback?, type in the employee's name who you want to ask for feedback.
- Under Who's the feedback about?, type the name of the employee who the feedback is about.
- Lattice will give you the choice of selecting yourself, a direct report, or other employees.
- If the employee does not appear in the dropdown, type in their name in the field and then select.
- Select visibility.
- Note: Feedback requests do not include a public visibility option. Requests for indirect reports can only be set to Private + manager, while requests for all other employees will have the option to be set to Private + manager and Manager Only.
- Under What feedback do you want about __?, include a description of what you want the feedback to be about.
- Note: if you select to have the feedback as Private + manager, the employee receiving the feedback will have visibility into the description.
- (Optional) Under Feedback prompts, add a common feedback question to your request.
- There is no limit to the number of prompts added.
- Prompts can be edited once they have been added to the text box.
- Once all fields have been completed, select Request private feedback.
The recipient's view
After you have requested feedback, the employee from whom you're asking will receive a Home page task notification.
When the recipient clicks on the task, they will see the requestor's name, a description of the request, and for whom. From here, they will be able to respond and submit their feedback.