Admins can enable Updates for your entire organization or a subset of users.
Before you start
- The activation settings will only make the tool available to users. Updates settings will still need to be manually set or turned on for each individual by either a manager or an admin.
- Employees who do not have a manager cannot post Updates.
Adjust activation settings
- Navigate to Admin > Updates > Settings.
- Under Activation Settings, select one:
- Enable for everyone
- Enable for specific employees
- Disable Updates
- (Optional) If Updates is turned on only for a subset of users, you must select them by department or user attributes. This will prevent any user not assigned to the selected department or attribute from having visibility into the tool.
- Click Save.